top of page

Disabilities Knowledge

Public·22 members

Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani Books In Bangla Pdf 15

Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani (1078-1166) was a renowned Sunni Muslim preacher, mystic, jurist and scholar of the Hanbali school of jurisprudence. He is also the founder of the Qadiriyya Sufi order, which has many branches and followers around the world. He is revered by Muslims as one of the greatest saints and spiritual masters of Islam.

He was born in Gilan, a province of Persia, to a noble family that traced its lineage to both Imam Hasan and Imam Husayn, the grandsons of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He received his primary education in Gilan, and then at the age of 18, he traveled to Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, to pursue higher studies. There he studied under Abu Said Mubarak Makhzumi and Ibn Aqil, two eminent Hanbali scholars. He also learned Hadith from Abu Muhammad Jafar al-Sarraj. After completing his education, he left Baghdad and spent 25 years in the deserts of Iraq, practicing asceticism and devotion.

He returned to Baghdad and devoted himself to preaching Islam and spreading its ideals. He delivered sermons and lectures that attracted not only Muslims, but also many non-Muslims who embraced Islam after hearing him. He also wrote many books on various subjects, such as poetry, literature, history, philosophy, geography, etc. Some of his notable books are:

• Al-Fath al-Rabbani (The Sublime Revelation): A collection of 62 sermons that cover various topics related to Islamic faith and practice.

• Futuh al-Ghaib (Revelations of the Unseen): A collection of 78 discourses that deal with mystical and spiritual aspects of Islam.

• Ghunya al-Talibeen (Sufficient Provision for Seekers of the Path): A comprehensive manual of Sufism that covers the principles, practices and etiquette of the Qadiriyya order.

• Jala al-Khawatir (The Removal of Cares): A collection of 45 short essays that address various issues related to morality, ethics and spirituality.

• Malfuzat (Utterances): A collection of sayings and anecdotes attributed to him by his disciples and companions.

These books have been translated into many languages, including Bangla. Some of them are available online in PDF format for free download. For example, you can find Al-Fath al-Rabbani in Bangla here: [Al-Fath al-Rabbani].

I hope you find this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

Some of the benefits of reading Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani's books are:

• They inspire the readers to increase their love for Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and to follow their commands and teachings.

• They enlighten the readers about the secrets of the Quran and the Sunnah, and the wisdom and knowledge that Allah has bestowed upon His saints and friends.

• They guide the readers to the path of Sufism, which is the way of purifying the heart and soul from worldly attachments and desires, and attaining closeness to Allah.

• They motivate the readers to practice good deeds, such as charity, prayer, fasting, recitation of Quran, remembrance of Allah, etc., and to avoid evil deeds, such as lying, cheating, backbiting, etc.

• They provide the readers with practical advice and solutions for various problems and challenges that they may face in their personal and social lives.

If you are interested in learning more about Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani and his teachings, you can also watch some of his videos on YouTube. For example, you can watch this video: [The Life of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani].

I hope you enjoy reading his books and watching his videos. May Allah bless you and grant you success in this world and the hereafter. Ameen. Another aspect of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani's legacy is his influence on various Islamic movements and groups. He is regarded as a source of inspiration and guidance by many Muslims who follow different schools of thought and sects. Some of the examples are:

• The Ahl al-Hadith: A group of Muslims who emphasize the authority and authenticity of the Hadith over any other source of Islamic law and doctrine. They consider Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani as one of their eminent scholars and leaders, and follow his teachings on Hadith and jurisprudence.

• The Barelvis: A group of Sunni Muslims who follow the Hanafi school of jurisprudence and the Sufi teachings of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi (1856-1921). They have a high reverence for Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani and his descendants, and celebrate his birth anniversary (Urs) with great devotion.

• The Deobandis: A group of Sunni Muslims who follow the Hanafi school of jurisprudence and the Sufi teachings of Imam Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi (1833-1880) and his successors. They respect Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani as a great scholar and saint, but do not agree with some of the practices and beliefs of the Barelvis regarding him.

• The Naqshbandis: A group of Sufis who follow the Naqshbandi order, which traces its spiritual lineage to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) through Abu Bakr, the first caliph. They also acknowledge Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani as one of their spiritual masters, and benefit from his books and teachings.

These are just some of the examples of how Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani has influenced various Islamic groups and movements. His books and teachings are widely read and appreciated by Muslims of different backgrounds and orientations. He is a unifying figure who bridges the gap between different schools of thought and sects. One more thing that you may find interesting about Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani is his poetry. He composed many poems in Arabic and Persian, expressing his love for Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and his longing for the divine presence. Some of his poems are also recited as hymns and songs by his followers and admirers. Here is an example of one of his poems in Arabic, with its English translation:

أنت الحبيب ومنك الحبيب وإليك الحبيب وأنت الوصل والمنى والغاية

You are the Beloved, and from You is the Beloved, and to You is the Beloved, and You are the Union and the Wish and the Goal

فما لي سواك يا سيدي ومولاي ونور عيني وسرور قلبي وروحي

So what do I have besides You, O my Master and my Lord, and the Light of my eye and the Joy of my heart and my soul

أنت الذي جمعتني بحبك وألهمتني معرفتك وأسكنتني جوارك

You are the One who united me with Your love, and inspired me with Your knowledge, and made me dwell near You

فلا أرى في الوجود غير وجهك ولا أسمع في الكون إلا صوتك

So I do not see in existence anything but Your face, and I do not hear in the universe anything but Your voice

I hope you like this poem. It shows how much Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani loved Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and how he devoted his life to their service. To conclude this article, I would like to share with you some of the praises and honors that Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani received from Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and from other saints and scholars. Some of them are:

• He was given the title of al-Ghawth al-A'zam (The Greatest Helper), which means that he is the highest authority and source of help for the Muslims in times of need and distress. He is also called al-Qutb al-Rabbani (The Pole of Divine Grace), which means that he is the leader and guide of the Sufis and the seekers of Allah.

• He was given the glad tidings of Paradise by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in a vision, as narrated by his son, Hazrat Abdul Razzaq Jilani. He also saw Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in his dreams many times, and received his blessings and instructions.

• He was given the honor of intercession for his followers and lovers on the Day of Judgment, as confirmed by many authentic Hadiths and reports. He also has the power to intercede for anyone who recites his name or seeks his help in this world.

• He was given the respect and admiration of many other saints and scholars, who praised his virtues and achievements, and considered him as their master and teacher. Some of them are Imam Ibn Taymiyyah, Imam Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, Imam al-Suyuti, Imam al-Nawawi, Sheikh Abdul Qadir Isa, Sheikh Ahmad Sirhindi, Sheikh Abdul Wahhab al-Sha'rani, Sheikh Ahmad al-Rifa'i, Sheikh Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi, Sheikh Jalaluddin Rumi, Sheikh Nizamuddin Auliya, Sheikh Fariduddin Ganjshakar, Sheikh Bahauddin Naqshband, Sheikh Moinuddin Chishti, etc.

These are just some of the examples of how Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani is honored and revered by Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and by the Muslims throughout history. He is a shining star in the sky of Islam, a fountain of mercy and grace for the believers, and a treasure of wisdom and knowledge for the seekers. He is a role model for us to follow, a friend for us to love, and a helper for us to rely on.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this article, and learned something new about Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani and his books. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and attention.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page